WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe License Key With Review
It happens all the time when you want to play a video from your Mac to your iPhone and it doesn’t play on it. TO address issues like this, a video converter comes real handy.
Today we are reviewing WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe. Let’s see what it is and how it gets along with the video conversion thing.
Developed by Digiarty Software, Inc. WinX HD Video Converter comes at a price tag of 35.95$. Although, it’s free to download and use, but it only allows to convert 5 minutes of video. For conversation of video more than 5 minutes, you have to
Right after I opened the converter, it shows the main screen. On a side note, if you are using unregistered version you’ll be prompted to register the product.
The interface has everything a standard video converter should be. It shows the tabs for selecting video, url, or photos for conversion. There is a preview screen at the left side of the interface. Beneath that screen I can see some video conversion options.
After selecting a video for conversion, it prompts for selecting an output format. It has many popular formats to go with. I can see AVI, MP4, WebM and WMV. I’ve also detected that it has options to convert video to the formats which are supported by iPhone and Android.
The quality of the video can either be LQ (360p), MD (480p) and HQ (720p). This gives a good variety to many, but doesn’t give any option to convert a video to 1080p.
There is a nice feature in the output selection menu, it also shows formats in the form of devices like Apple, Android, Microsoft and Sony. This is much helpful for those who are not too technical and doesn’t know much about video formats. They can just select their device and press the convert button.
The conversion of the video took a while, but it is understandable as I chose 480p as the output quality and the runtime of the video was also 5 minutes. After conversion, I played the video and didn’t find any choppiness or bitrate problems.
1. It also allows to get a video straight from its link to be converted and saved in the hard disk. This option is, especially, great for the people who download and convert video from YouTube and Facebook.
2. It also allows to select a couple of pictures and make a video of these, but after seeing some functionality of this option, I can say that this feature doesn’t have any functional buttons to make an effective video.
3. The videos can also be cropped and merged. The functions are easy for an average user and there is not much problem performing the actions.
The WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe offers a fine job of converting videos to popular formats. The options are easy and there nothing difficult in it which are really helpful for a non-technical user. But for an advanced user, like me and many others, WinX HD fell a little short of expectations as it doesn’t really give control to the user.
Dear user, thank you for joining our giveaway.
Below is the guide for you to activate the Licensed Copy of WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
Step 1: Click the setup file. You can find it in the .zip folder you downloaded.
Step 2: Install it which takes only a few seconds.
License Code: AF-VVEDJSNJ-MZHGEX
1. The license code should be activated before Feb.21,2016.
2. The code is for personal use only. Please DO NOT disclose it to the internet.
3. The version you get is a Giveaway Version which will not support update.
Home page : http://www.winxdvd.com
Current Version: 5.9.1
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10, Mac OS X
License type: Commercial
Original License Price: $49,95
Promotion License: HT95 giveaway
Update Policy: not support free upgrade
Technical Support Policy: not support
Reinstall Policy: Can be reinstalled after promotion
Software Discount: 100% discount
Giveaway Duration: unknown
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe V5.9.9 – Ultra HD Video Converter
- iSkysoft Video Converter (100% Licensed)
- [Licensed] Leawo PowerPoint To Video Pro
- [Licensed] Enolsoft Video Converter 3.6